Yearly Reports of the Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (NvCLPPP)
The Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (NvCLPPP) is pleased to announce that the 2020 Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program Blood Lead Testing and Response Plan is now available!
NvCLPPP staff and the NvCLPPP Advisory Committee hope that stakeholders will use this blood lead testing plan as guidance to prevent and address local issues.
Factsheets Created Just For You by the Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (NvCLPPP)
NvCLPPP has created factsheets to provide a quick briefing on some of the most pressing issues related to lead poisoning in our state and are intended for community members, community partners, and policymakers alike. These factsheets provide high quality, peer-reviewed evidence as well as recommendations for stakeholders and community members.
All sheets are available to the general public for download.
Archive of the quarterly newsletters of the Nevada Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (NvCLPPP)
NvCLPPP provides the latest news and updates on lead poisoning in Nevada every quarter. To stay informed and help prevent childhood lead poisoning, please click below to sign up for our newsletter:
You may need a PDF reader to view the files on this page. To download any issue, click on the item’s picture, volume, or issue number. For issues from a specific volume, please click on your desired volume number below to jump to all issues published in that volume year.
- Volume 1, Issue 1, Thursday June 18, 2020 | Who We Are; CPSC Toy Recalls; Hunting and Fishing in Nevada; El Mundo; Special Education
- Volume 2, Issue 1, Thursday October 22, 2020 | Who We Are; CPSC Toy Recalls; National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week 2021; Lead in Henderson, NV; Hunting and Fishing Season; Lead Acid Batteries
- Volume 2, Issue 2, January 2021 | UNLV School of Medicine Dr. Dodds Simangan; CPSC Recall, NvCLPPP CDC Conference Presentation; Time’s Kid of the Year; Decline in Testing Due to COVID-19; Pandemic Outreach; Lead Impact on Brain; Lifestages of Lead Poisoning
- Volume 2, Issue 3, Thursday May 13, 2021 | CPSC Recalls; Dr. Betsy Huang, MD- Nevada Health Centers; Lead-Contaminated Spices; CDC Estimates 10,000 Children Undetected and Untreated for Lead Poisoning; Lead Exposure and Urban Stressors Compound Health Risks
- Volume 2, Issue 4, July 2021 | Healthy Homes Presentation; CPSC Recalls; Lead in the Media; US Government Finds High Levels of Lead in Baby Food; Recommendations to Reduce Lead;; Steps to Protect Children from Lead in Baby Foods